compEAct Choose the EAsy way
- Reliable analysis of sulfur and nitrogen
- Maximum sample throughput
- Minimum maintenance requirements, maximum safety
- Minimum need for space
- Time-saving features: pre-calibrated, short measurement times, 24/7 operation
Simplify your quality control with compEAct
compEAct ensures the fast and reliable analysis of sulfur and nitrogen in liquids, gases, and LPG samples in refineries and the petrochemical and chemical industry, even when laboratory resources are scarce. High throughput, short measurement times of 2 to 5 minutes, and user-friendly software help you to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Simple touchscreen operation with full access to an extensive method library
- Wide linear measuring range and the lowest detection limits (N: 15 ppb, S: 5 ppb) with HiPerSens detection
- Conformity with national and international standards (ASTM, ISO, UOP, IP, EN, GOST)
- Compact stand-alone design – all relevant system components combined in one device (footprint < 0.3 m²)
- Suitable for unattended 24/7 operation
The analyzer that thinks for you
The EAvolution device software sets standards in simplicity and functionality. Its central features include flexible data export, individual reporting, and an integrated method library. An integrated LAN connection allows for remote access and straightforward LIMS integration. Thanks to the compEAct self-monitoring system, you do not have to worry about unplanned downtimes for maintenance and system checks. The EAsy Protect system monitors and optimizes all relevant process parameters in real time. The maintenance assistant informs you of upcoming maintenance requirements and minimizes maintenance cycles and costs. The integrated Auto-Protection System guarantees operational reliability and the maximum service lifespan for important system components.
What Our Customers Say
"compEAct has won us over completely"
"We use compEAct for routine sulfur testing. The instrument has won us over completely. Its analysis speed for routine operations is unbelievable, it is very easy to operate, and fits into even the smallest laboratory corners."
Dr. Tobias Munde, Associate Analytical Manager at Dow Olefinverbund GmbH
Determination of Ultra Low Nitrogen in Aromatic Hydrocarbons by Oxidative Combustion and Reduced Pressure Chemiluminescence
Determination of Trace Nitrogen Contents in Different Types of Fuels and Fuel Blends According to ASTM D4629 resp. DIN 51444
TN Determination in Bio-based Fuels According to ASTM D4629 – Standard Test Method for Trace Nitrogen in Liquid Hydrocarbons by Syringe/Inlet Oxidative Combustion and Chemiluminescence Detection
Determination of Total Sulfur in Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Related Chemicals by UV Fluorescence according to ASTM D7183
Determination of Total Sulfur in Light Hydrocarbons, Spark Ignition Engine Fuel and Diesel Engine Fuel by Ultraviolet Fluorescence according to ASTM D5453
Determination of Sulfur Content of Automotive Fuels – Ultraviolet Fluorescence Method According to EN ISO 20846 – Removal of Nitrogen Interferences by N-based Cetane Improvers
Fast and Reliable TS Determination in Liquefied Pressurized Gases (LPG) according to ASTM D6667, ASTM D7551, and DIN EN 17178
The EAvolution software is self-explanatory. With the look of a simple smartphone app, it provides full access to all the important functions of a device software. Its simplicity ensures smooth operation and reliable analysis without extensive user training. A pictogram-based interface, flat substructures and a Quick Access sidebar allow easy navigation between menu items. To ensure full standard compliance and to avoid the exceedance of legal limits, the software comes equipped with a library of ASTM, ISO, UOP and IP compliant methods, calibration sequences and check functions.
EAvolution – Your Benefits
- Intuitive operation using gesture control and Quick Access sidebar
- Customized reports and data export
- Integrated method library
- Full standard compliance (ASTM, DIN, ISO, IP, etc.)
- Maintenance assistant, messaging, service module
- Automatic data backup and LIMS connectivity
- A LAN port allows external control and data evaluation, and online support
The best accessories for your application
The degree of automation for the compEAct is adaptable to individual requirements – from manual handling of just a few samples a week, up to fully automated, unattended operation around-the-clock in high-throughput laboratories.
- Autoinjector AI
- Autosampler LS 1
- Autosampler LS 2
- LPG 2.0 module for automatic LPG dosage up to 35 bar
- GSS/LPG comb module for flexible gas analysis
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here