multi EA 5000 The multi-talent of elemental analysis
- C/N/S/Cl determination without modification of the analysis system
- Highest sensitivity
- A single analyzer for solid, liquid, gaseous, and LPG samples
- Maximum operation safety
- Ready for the future thanks to modular design
Versatile, fast, and sensitive
The multi EA 5000 is extremely versatile: In addition to the testing of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, and chlorine, the instrument also provides for the determination of important environmental parameters such as TOC, AOX/TOX, and EOX. C/N/S/Cl testing is carried out in one analysis cycle, the change between C/N/S and Cl determination is fully automatic, with no conversion of the instrument required. Preset standard methods simplify your work further and reduce measuring time.
- Optimal for oil and gas, petrochemicals and chemical, and polymer industries
- Compliant for a large number of common international and national standards (ASTM, EPA, DIN, ISO, EN, etc.)
- The modular principle allows for the system to be designed individually – an extension is possible at any time should your requirements change
- HiPerSens detection provides for a broad linear measuring range at the highest levels of detection
Sophisticated technologies for daily lab routines
The multi EA 5000 makes your analysis work easier, while guaranteeing maximum operational reliability. Using double furnace technology, the system provides an intelligent combination of vertical and horizontal combustion into a single instrument. This allows you to benefit from the advantages of both digestion methods and achieve the best possible results for each sample matrix and application. The flame sensor technology allows for fast, matrix-optimized, and soot-free combustion even for large quantities of unknown samples. This provides reliable results with few repetitions of measurements, all while reducing maintenance costs. The integrated self-check system automatically checks and adapts process-relevant system parameters, guaranteeing smooth and safe operations with consistently accurate measurement results.
multi EA 5000 – Product Animation
The multi EA 5000 for micro-elemental analysis is extremely versatile – the determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
What Our Customers Say
"We obtain reliable results and save a great deal of time"
"Each sample is fully combusted and residue-free. That is the best foundation for reliable measurement results. We also save a lot of time in method development since, thanks to the flame sensor, each sample can be oxidized quickly and easily in a variety of quantities without precise knowledge of its combustion characteristics. We are also well prepared for the future when it comes to meeting even higher quality requirements for our products."
Peter Frenzel, Head of Analytics and Quality Manager at The Dow Chemical Company
Total Nitrogen Determination in Sugar and Starch by Catalyst-Free High-Temperature Combustion and Chemiluminescence Detection
Safe and Fast Determination of N/S/Cl Contents in Lactic Acid by Means of Organic Elemental Analysis
Determination of Total Chlorine in Palm Oil with the Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Fast and Reliable TS Determination in Liquefied Pressurized Gases (LPG) by Means of Elemental Analysis
Elemental Analysis for N/S/Cl Determination in Biofuels and Their Precursors
Heavy Fuel Oil, Feed Materials and Residues – Trustable Determination of High Nitrogen Contents in Viscose, Complex Matrices
Diesel Fuels and Fuel Additives – Interference-free Determination of Sulfur Traces by UV Fluorescence Detection with MPO
multiWin Software Safe, intuitive and reducing workload
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
Make use of the best accessories for the multi EA 5000 to adapt your every need.
- ABD – automatic boat drive automatic introduction of quartz boats with liquid and solid samples into the analyzer
- MMS 5000 - Multi-Matrix sampler – automatic introduction of liquid and solid samples; high degree of automation
- Autoinjector – sample quantities up to 100 µl, flexible dosing speeds; manual sampling, automatic injection
- GSS - Gas Sampling System with adapter box – Introduction of gaseous samples from unpressurized conditions up to 200 bar; up to 100 ml gas volume at variable dosing speeds
- LPG 2.0 module – direct, automatic LPG dosage up to 35 bar; flexible sample volumes; compliant with ASTM D6667, D7551, DIN EN 17178
- GSS/LPG combi module – dosage of compressed and liquefied gases up to 200 and 18 bar, respectively; separate sample branches prevent cross-contamination
- TOC module – determination of environmentally relevant carbon parameters in water samples with high-temperature combustion
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here