Analytik Jena Science Award
Apply for the Analytik Jena Science Award1, 2
Have you recently authored a scientific article in which our products were used to find solutions for challenging applications? Would you like to present your findings to a larger audience of users – and even receive an award for your work?
If so, then apply for the Analytik Jena Science Award, which we grant for outstanding scientific articles on the use and application of at least one device or product from Analytik Jena AG.
Winners of the Analytik Jena Science Award are chosen in the following categories:
- Best Scientific Paper in the Area of Chemical Analysis
- Best Scientific Paper in the Area of Molecular Biology
Who can apply for the Analytik Jena Science Award?
Participation in the Analytik Jena Science Award is open to individuals and organizations across industries in business, science, and the public and non-profit sectors.1
What scientific articles can be submitted?
The following scientific articles can be submitted:
- Scientific articles that have already been published, standard operating procedures or comparable unpublished results, or scientific contributions in German or English
- concerning the use and application of at least one Analytik Jena AG device or product (e.g. devices, kits, consumables) in the categories of analytical chemistry and/or molecular biology
- which have been written within a period of three years prior to the application deadline, multiple filifng is possible1
All applications are evaluated by an expert jury comprised of representatives from science and/or business (e.g. experts from universities, specialist media) as well as employees of Analytik Jena AG (e.g. employees from the Research & Development and Application departments). The best scientific articles will be awarded prizes.
How and until when can I apply?
Please fill out the application form.1
The application deadline is Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Winners will receive a EUR 500 voucher for products or consumables from Analytik Jena AG. 1
1 Our general terms and conditions for participation in the “Analytik Jena Science Award” competition apply (Participation GTCs).
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here