Biometra Tankblot Eco-Line Biometra Tankblot Eco-Line - Gentle Blotting of Challenging Proteins
- Modular tank-blot system for blotting and electrophoretic applications
- Maximum transfer efficiency for large and native proteins
- Simultaneous blotting of up to 4 gels
The Biometra Tank-Blot is a flexible system which ensures fast and maximum transfer efficiency for gentle blotting of large and temperature-sensitive proteins.
Gentle Transfer of Proteins
The Biometra Tankblot Eco-Mini and Eco-Maxi, as part of the Biometra Eco-Line, offer optimal conditions for efficient and gentle protein transfer.
- Simultaneous blotting of four (Eco-Mini) or 2 (Eco-Maxi) gels
- Optional cooling ports for integrated water flow cooling for successful transfer of even large or temperature-sensitive proteins
- Color-coded blotting cassettes for error-free blotting sandwich assembly
- Compatible with the electrophoresis modules of the Eco-Line
The Tankblot Eco-Mini and Tankblot Eco-Maxi are part of the modular Eco-Line product series, which allows two or four gels to be blotted simultaneously. The ultra-pure platinum electrodes are specially arranged on the side walls of the buffer tank to ensure uniform and reproducible transfer over a wide range of molecular weights. Profit by the unique design of the EBC buffer tank. Through the connections for an external cooling unit, the gels can be continuously cooled during the blotting process, the ideal prerequisite for a gentle transfer of temperature sensitive, native or very large proteins (> 100 kDa) even with long transfer times (> 24 h).
- Special electrode configuration for a homogeneous electric field
- High user comfort through color-coded blot cassettes
- Constant buffer temperature thanks to integrated water circulation cooling
- The Electrophoresis Module for Eco-Mini and Eco-Maxi are available separately and will convert the corresponding tank blotting systems into powerful PAGE electrophoresis systems.
Tankblot Eco-Mini is designed to transfer up to four PAGE mini-gels (up to 9.5 cm x 8.5 cm) in separate blotting cassettes simultaneously. The special design of the blotting cassettes allows easy assembly and loading into the blot module. Additional the assembly defends blotting sandwiches from squeezing.
Tankblot Eco-Maxi is the large version for gel sizes up to 22 cm x 19 cm. The system offers the capacity of multiple transfers: several small gels or 1 large gel per cassette. Up to 2 large gels can be transferred simultaneously in separate blotting cassettes. The special design for fixing the blotting sandwich in the blotting cassette prevents squeezing and allows easy handling.
Blot module, Eco-Maxi for 2 maxi gels
Order number: 846-018-405
Blotting cassette Eco-Maxi for Tankblot Eco-Maxi
Order number: 846-018-411
Foam pads, Eco-Maxi 4 pieces
Order number: 846-018-413
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here