innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR Probe Kit
2x master mix uniting reverse transcription with subsequent qPCR in a single reaction vessel
- Contains thermostable reverse transcriptase (50° C to 55° C) and an effective RNase inhibitor
- Reverse transcription followed by real-time PCR in a single step
- Highly sensitive
- Universally applicable: standard and fast cyclers, GC- and AT-rich templates
- Simple handling and superior reproducibility
- Fast amplification rate for Ct values that can be detected early
The innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR Probe Kit is a ready-to-use, 2x master mix uniting reverse transcription with subsequent qPCR in a single reaction vessel. Positive test results are already available for the reaction mix on a variety of commercially available real-time thermal cyclers. The innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR Probe Kit is based on cDNA synthesis and subsequent real-time PCR using specific probe-detection technologies. The kit composition was validated in such a way that each RNA template can be quantified, including mRNA, total RNA and viral sequences. Detection is also highly efficient for targets for which the number of copies is extremely small. Adding RNA template and primer to the reaction are the only preparation steps involved. The final step is to add PCR-grade water to achieve the final volume.
2x master mix
The concentration of MgCl2 in the master mix has been optimized, eliminating the need for adding more MgCl2.
|845-RT-7000100||1 mL for 100 reactions of 20 μL each|
|845-RT-7000200||2 mL for 200 reactions of 20 μL each|
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here