CyBio Drop Non-contact dispensing
- 500 nl to 15 µl per shot
Stress-free and homogeneous dispensing of cells
Non-contact dispensing of 500 nl to 15 µl per shot. Up to four different reagents can be dispensed precisely and quickly into 96, 384 and 1536 well plates. The patented droplet generator technology ensures excellent performance with a wide range of reagents, buffers, solvents and cell suspensions. The unique cell recirculation guarentees optimal and gentle cell dispensing without settling effects.
- Stress-free and vital cells after dispensing due to the unique cell recirculation option
- Homogeneous cell distribution using the patented droplet generator technology
- Gentle dispensing of reagents onto an adherent cell monolayer due to the possibility to adjust dispensing parameters individually
- Excellent performance of a wide range of liquids due to optimal dispensing technology
- No cross-contamination through contact-free dispensing
|Standard||Precision (cv in %)|
|8-channel dispensing comb:||0,5 µl < 10%|
|1 µl < 5 %|
|5 µl < 2%|
|Time to Fill a 384-well Plate|
|at one shot per well||20 seconds|
|Plate Formats||96 and 384 (1536 optionally available)|
|Number of Reagents||up to 4|
|Volume Range||500 nl – 15 µl|
- Assay set-up and stop of reaction: Dispensing of reagents, enzymes, substrates, inhibitors and buffers
- Dilution of compounds: Dispensing of solvents and buffers
- Plate production: Dispensing of coating reagents
- Dispensing of cell medium and reagents onto an adherent cell monolayer
- Cell seeding
The CyBio Drop can be equipped with 5 different dispensing combs which enable highest precision and accuracy by dispensing of different liquids. For the dispensing of cells 2 cell dispensing combs (8-channel and 16-channel) with cell recirculation are avaiable. Both reduce the stress of the cells during dispensing as well as influence the viability and physiology of the cells. For higher throughput in 384- and 1536-well format, a 16-channel dispensing comb is available.
The efficient microplate storage with stackers enables unattended and fully automatic processing of large batches of plates and consequently increases your walk-away time.
Integrated barcode reader for online control of barcode labeling
Using the integrated barcode reader, information can be read from one plate or one side, modified according to the user's needs, and printed onto a label on another plate or another side of the plate. The compact high resolution barcode reader can easily be integrated into a variety of CyBio systems, such as CyBio Well, CyBio Well vario, CyBio Replicator or CyBio Screen-machine. Reliable barcode reading is essential for the tracking of microplates. Barcode labels can be read on both the long and short side of a microplate.
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here