InnuPure C16 touch The new standard in automated extraction
- Efficient – fully automatic nucleic acid extraction
- Intelligent – sophisticated kit architecture makes for easy handling
- Proven – more than 25 years of experience in the field of liquid handling
- Sure results – cross-contamination prevented
- Easy-to-use – Ipextract features intuitive controls
One instrument, two technologies, full flexibility
Whether magnetic particle separation or novel SmartExtraction technology – the InnnuPure C16 touch significantly increases efficiency in nucleic acid extraction. Whatever your extraction method, the InnuPure C16 touch not only delivers higher yields and highly reproducible results but also helps you find the ideal combination of kit, protocol, and parameters.
- Highly flexible DNA and RNA extraction
- Two reliable functions: magnetic particle separation and SmartExtraction
- The best solution for every material
- Adapts to your requirements
Nucleic acid extraction – Simple, fast, and error-free
The InnuPure C16 touch combines high-precision liquid handling and the automated extraction of high-quality nucleic acids. The device sets new standards in terms of safety and user-friendliness. Pipetting errors are not an issue thanks to ready-to-use reagent plastic.
- Pipette tips with aerosol filters prevent contamination
- Optional UV lamp prevents further sources of contamination
- Intuitive operation with a 10"-tablet PC
- Software with individual optimization recommendations, depending on the materials involved
Proficiency in the field of liquid handling
Liquid handling and lab automation technologies are among Analytik Jena's main areas of competence – with over 25 years of experience in the area of High Throughput (HTS).
Precise pipetting system for a high level of safety
The InnuPure C16 touch’s high-precision pipetting system ensures accurate and reproducible procedures at all times. The integrated dosage unit permits the elution volume to be set from 20 to 500 μl and be transferred automatically. The extraction kits reduce the risk of cross-contamination to an absolute minimum. The aerosol filters of the pipette tips reliably prevent contamination of dosage units and samples. Another advantage of the Innupure C16 touch is the piercing tool, this tool eliminates the need for manual removal of foils from the sealed reagent plastic. The system virtually eliminates the need to mix buffer solutions, which can lead to drops in performance. A UV lamp for efficient decontamination is also available as an option.
- High-precision liquid handling and outstanding reproducibility
- Straightforward and user-friendly with a high level of safety
- Optional: UV lamp
InnuPure C16 touch – Product Animation
IPextract For ease in operations
The integrated 10-inch tablet turns the InnuPure C16 touch into a compact stand-alone system. The software includes all protocols on delivery, so you don't have to spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with automated liquid handling. While the wizard makes getting started with automated DNA or RNA extraction much easier, experienced users can start the desired protocols directly. For larger sample quantities, the system is equipped with a USB connection for the use of a 2D barcode reader. This makes it possible to scan the sample label while tracking and documenting the process. Kits with barcodes can also be scanned.
- Comprehensive software package with intuitive controls
- State-of-the-art 10-inch touch interface (Windows 8.1)
- Wizard for easy protocol selection
|845-00020-2||InnuPure C16 touch|
Instrument system stand-alone, incl. 10” Tablet PC, Priming Station and Sample Tray
|845-60025-0||Priming station for InnuPure C16 touch|
Priming Station for InnuPure C16 touch and the usage of up to 2 Sample Trays for the easy preparation with all necessary kit components needed for automated extraction.
|845-60026-0||Sample Tray for InnuPure C16 touch|
Sample Tray for InnuPure C16 touch and the usage of up to 2 Reagent Plates and the preparation of up to 16 samples in parallel. For single sample handling adapters for usage of up to 4
Reagent Strips are available (optional).
|845-60006-0||Adapter for 4 Reagent Strips|
Adapter for the Sample Tray of InnuPure C16 touch and usage of up to 4 Reagent Strips for single sample handling; one Sample Tray can be used with up to 2 adapters.
|Manual InnuPure C16 touch (Output 06.20/English)||PDF, 4 MB|
|Manuel InnuPure C16 touch (Output 06.20/German)||PDF, 6 MB|
|Manual Decontamination Set InnuPure C16 touch (German/English)||PDF, 769 KB|
Kits for this Device
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here