smart DNA prep (a96) - FX
Automated extraction kit suitable for tissue samples, rodent tails, bacteria and yeast
- Optimized for automatic extraction by CyBio FeliX
- Magnificent binding capacity without particle agglutination thanks to unique SmartExtraction technology
- Up to 500 µl elution volume
- Pre-filled reagents minimize preparation steps and safe time
The universal smart DNA prep (a96) – FX Kit has been designed for automated isolation of high molecular weight genomic DNA from a broad variety of starting materials including tissue samples, eukaryotic cells, rodent tails, bacteria and yeast cells using CyBio FeliX. The extraction is based on the new SmartExtraction technology (patent pending) combined with advantages of low-salt dual chemistry (DC) Technology (patented). The whole extraction process just needs simple pipetting up and down and profits from efficient binding of DNA to Smart Modified Surfaces inside the filter tip. After washing, the ultra-pure DNA is eluted and ready for use in subsequent downstream applications.
The innuPREP Bacteria Lysis Booster is also available to further optimize the lysis of bacterial cells, particularly with regard to bacterial strains that are difficult to lyse.
The costumer has the opportunity to choose between a cost-efficient non-filled kit, and the premium pre-filled kit version.
SmartExtraction - We Change the Way to Prep
Nucleic acid isolation and purification are among the most widespread laboratory methods worldwide. Analytik Jena's innovative “SmartExtraction” technology is a global innovation in nucleic acid extraction.
- Tissue sample (1 – 100 mg)
- For tissue samples with a high DNA content (e.g. spleen samples, pancreatic samples and lymph nodes) use max. 5 mg!
- Mouse tails (up to 1.0 cm)
- Rat tails ( up to 0.5 cm)
- Eukaryotic cells (max. 5 x 106)
- Bacteria cell pellets (1 x 105 – 1 x 109 cells)
- Yeast cell pellets (1 x 105 – 1 x 109 cells)
Depending on sample quality/amount of starting material
- External Lysis: depends on starting material
- Extraction: 40 min
150 – 500 µl
|845-FX-4096096||96 reactions (Non-filled)|
|845-FX-4096480||5 x 96 reactions (Non-filled)|
|845-PFX-4096096||96 reactions (Pre-filled)|
|This kit can only be used in CyBio FeliX> using the CyBio Extraction Set.|
|CyBio Extraction Set|
(includes: 1x CyBio Felix head R 96/1000 µl, incl. protective magazine; 3x 96 channel magazine for CyBio Felix head R 96/1000 µl; 3x holder; 97 mm height; 1x 8 channel adapter for CyBio Felix head R 96/1000 µl incl. holder; 37 mm height; 1x CyBio FeliX gripper incl. holder; 37 mm height; 1x magnetic adapter Magnum FLX Enhanced; 1x BioShake 3000-T elm, incl. adapter for deep well plates; 1x waste box; 1x tip converter 96/1000 µl; 1x tip rack 96/1000 µl; control accessories (cable, USB hub, adapter))
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here