Be fast. Be ahead.
Take the lead with our delivery times. Receive selected AOX, TOC/TNb and C/N/S/X analysis devices ex works* within two weeks.
Get started faster. We deliver AOX, TOC/TNb and C/N/S/X units within two weeks ex works*.
Quick starters are winners!
Long waiting times for your device? Not with Analytik Jena. Receive selected TOC, AOX or C/N/S/X devices within a fortnight ex works.
Our instruments convince through excellent quality and high throughput rates, our team through excellent logistics. We are happy to offer you selected instruments for AOX, TOC/TNb and C/N/S/X analysis with unbeatable short delivery times. Because we know that time matters.
Our offer applies for the following devices:
- Start early – receive results sooner: Order now and receive your unit in a fortnight ex works*
- Everything from one source: Installation, IQ and OQ by authorized technicians
- In good hands: We offer the usual excellent service and support for all our devices.
Remember: When ordering, please enter the promotional code LZ2W
AOX analysis multi X 2500 – the allrounder in environmental monitoring
AOX, EOX, POX, TOC, TX/TOX sum parameter analysis
Vertical and horizontal sample introduction in one system
High sample throughput and precise measurements
Low operating costs and minimal maintenance
TOC/TNb analysis multi N/C: Total carbon and nitrogen analysis
- TOC/NPOC/TNb analyzer
- Outstanding particle handling
- High detection capability even with smallest sample volumes and in complicated matrices
- Long term stable calibration
- Automatic acidification
- Compliant with standards - DIN EN 1484, DIN EN 12260, DIN EN 15936, ISO 20236
TOC/TNb analysis multi N/C pharma: Total carbon and nitrogen analysis for pharma applications
- Standard-compliant analytics according to international pharmacopoeias
- Data integrity
- Exceptional detection sensitivity for ultrapure water analysis
- Long-term stability
- Long-life UV reactor
- CLD or CHD detector
multi EA 5100: micro elemental analyzer The entire C/N/S/X lab in one device
- Unparalleled application variety without the need for time-consuming device modification
- Unattended operation and reliable results
- Smart safety features and pre-configured methods simplify your analysis
- One analyzer for solid, liquid or gaseous samples
- Vertical and horizontal combustion combined in one system
Your order: procedure and conditions
Two weeks after receipt of your order, your unit is ready ex works
The contracted logistics company delivers the unit to you
Our service team will arrange an appointment with you for the installation. Please note that we must have a declaration of readiness for installation from you and that the preparations in the destination laboratory must be completed.
*Order conditions: The "delivery ex works" period begins after the payment terms have been fulfilled. The conditions specified in the offer apply.
Questions? Our Sales Team is looking forward to helping you.
+49 3641 77 7444 / email@example.com
The newsletter of Analytik Jena frequently keeps you posted about:
- Trends and developments
Sign up here